- All Known Implementing Classes:
public static interface AssociativeFormulaSupport.AssociativeSupportBridgeThis interface defines a bridge between the AssociativeFormula implementation like a concrete Disjunction and the AssociativeFormulaSupport object which adds the implementation of the common functionality. To provide as much common functionality as possible the AssociativeFormulaSupport needs the bridge to create empty associative formulas, empty signatures and the string representation for the operator symbol and the symbol that means that the associative formula is empty.
- Tim Janus
<T extends SimpleLogicalFormula> AssociativeFormula<T> createEmptyFormula()
- Type Parameters:
T- the type of formulas
- an empty version of the AssociativeFormula
- An empty signature of the language of the AssociativeFormula implementation
- A String representing the operator which connects two items of the associative formula.
- A String representing an empty version of the Associative Formula implementation